Join us as we simplify MLS data licensing for consumers and provide MLSs with transparency on the use of their most important asset: the data.
Revenue back in your pocket
REdistribute is a joint venture developed by a some of the largest multiple listing services in the United States. Revenue generated by REdistribute will be shared with participating MLSs, allowing them to add even more value back to their participating brokers.
MLS and broker benefits
The REdistribute data platform is built by MLSs with the intent of solving many of the key problems in today’s real estate data licensing space. Brokers and MLSs benefit from full transparency on the data usage, while enabling housing-related industries to make better decisions.
Partnership and investment opportunities
REdistribute is pleased to invite interested MLSs to reach out for more information on participation or investment opportunities.
For more information, please contact
Allison serves as the Director of MLS Relations and Business Development and has over 20 years of experience in the MLS industry. Allison will be responsible for growing the MLS data coverage for REdistribute, and more importantly helping MLS participants to realize the value of their MLS content through a partnership with REdistribute. Allison will also serve as a liaison to MLS organizations, helping to ensure maximum transparency about how and where MLS content is being licensed by REdistribute.Contact
In the news
- REdistribute Announces BeachesMLS, REcolorado® and Stellar MLS as Initial Lead Investors November 8, 2022
- REdistribute welcomes industry veteran Allison Duggins November 7, 2022
- Bright MLS and California Regional MLS Partner to Change How Residential Real Estate Data is Collected and Distributed for Institutional Use July 14, 2022
- MLS Giants Launch Unprecedented Effort To Reclaim, Harness Data July 14, 2022
- New MLS Company Will Sell Data, Pay Brokers For Their Listings July 14, 2022
- An Open Letter to MLSs and Their Member Brokerages July 14, 2022