Thank you for visiting the REdistribute, LLC website. Redistribute, LLC (“REdistribute,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) is a Delaware limited liability company. REdistribute owns, operates, and/or maintains www.redistribute.com, subdomains, and other websites on which this notice appears or is linked (collectively, the “Site”).
2. Information we collect
REdistribute collects information about you when you use our Site. The kinds of information we collect from you will vary depending on how you use our Site. We automatically collect certain information from you when you visit and interact with our Site; this information does not personally identify you.
We may also collect information from you that does personally identify you if you choose to provide us with that information.
To learn about opting out and limiting information gathering, see Section 7 of the policy.
(a) Non-personally identifiable information collected from your use of our Site
We collect information and data about users of our Site whenever they interact with our Site. Our systems are set up to gather certain data to help us better understand how the Site is being used and how we can improve it.
This information and data are not linked to you personally, so it does not include information like: your name, contact information, username, password, or other similar information.
(b) Web browser cookies, web beacons, and similar tracking technology
We use this technology for record keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about you for the following reasons:
- Authenticating you and remembering your settings for your convenience;
- Altering our content depending on your browsing patterns;
- Tailoring advertisements (both on and off our Site) for products and services;
- Understanding the size of our audience and their traffic patterns within our network; and
- Analyzing and researching other measures to help us pursue similar goals.
(c) Third-Party Cookies for Website Analytics
We use Google Analytics and MonsterInsight services to obtain information about users of the Site. Additionally, Google uses a cookie that can be recognized by Google or its affiliates when you visit other websites to show advertisements across the internet. You can opt out of your data being used by Google Analytics, by clicking here and following the instructions provided by Google.
(d) Personally identifiable information that you disclose to us on the Site
We will collect personally identifiable information from you only if you voluntarily choose to submit such information to us and we use that information to process your requests. The choices that you make with regards to the Site will determine when and what type of personally identifiable information is collected. For example, certain personally identifiable information will be requested when you fill out form that we make available on our Site.
If you choose to fill out a form on our Site, you may be asked for the following personally identifiable information:
- Name and contact information, including first and last name,
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Other similar contact data
Providing us with personally identifiable information is always optional, however certain features of the Site may not be available to you without the submission of personally identifiable information.
3. How we use collected information
REdistribute uses your information for purposes based on your consent, our legitimate business interests, and our legal and compliance obligations. Specifically, we use the personally identifiable information we collect from you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Site, products, and services, including creating and managing your account;
- Provide and deliver information, products, and services requested by you;
- Respond to your customer service requests and support inquiries;
- Improve our customer service;
- Personalize user experience;
- Market products or services that may be of interest to you;
- Communicate with you through periodic emails or updates, which may include marketing or promotional communications, newsletters, technical notices, security alerts, and other administrative messages;
- Track usage of our Site;
- Perform other tasks for which the information was collected.
Information and communications submitted to the Site may be monitored by REdistribute. Additionally, we will disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that such disclosures (a) are required by law, including, for example, to comply with a court order or subpoena, or (b) will help to: enforce our policies; (c) protect your safety or security, including the safety and security of property that belongs to you; and/or, (d) protect the safety and security of our Site or third parties.
We use non-personally identifiable information we collect from you to:
- Analyze traffic and usage of our Site;
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally;
- Analyze information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the Site;
- Target promotional activities;
- Improve our Site, products, and services.
4. Information Sharing
REdistribute does not sell, trade, or rent any of your personal information. We may share information about you as part of our normal business operations with our corporate affiliates, and our vendors and consultants who perform services on our behalf, and within our systems and software. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personally identifiable information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
5. How we store and protect your information
REdistribute is a company based in the United States, and we process and store information on our server database located in the United States. By accessing or using our Site, products, or services, you consent to the processing, transferring, and storage of information in and to the United States.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the information we collect. We test our security procedures regularly and modify them as new technologies become feasible. We store the information we collect for as long as it is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we initially collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
6. Other links and websites
7. Opting out and limiting information gathering
You can use the Network Advertising Initiative’s multi-cookie opt-out mechanism at: http://optout.networkadvertising.org, or the Digital Advertising Alliance Opt-out Tool at: http://optout.aboutads.info. Additionally, you can find more information about “do not track” options at http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
8. Additional information for users in specific geographies and underage users
(a) European economic area users
If you are a resident in the European economic area, you may have additional rights under applicable data protection laws, including the right to:
- Access and receive a copy of your personal data;
- Rectify any personal data that is inaccurate;
- Request deletion of personal data;
- Object to the processing of your personal data or restricting its use, or correcting, erasing, or exporting your personal data.
You may also withdraw your consent you have provided us to your personal data at any time. If you wish to exercise any of these rights or other rights under applicable data protection laws, please contacts us at email@example.com.
(b) Users in California, Colorado, Connecticut, Utah, Virginia and other states
If you are a resident of a state which has specific consumer data privacy law, you may have additional rights under those applicable state data protection laws. If you wish to exercise any of your rights under your state’s privacy laws or regulations, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For example, under your state law you may the right to:
- Access your personal information that has been collected about you;
- Correct or delete your personal information;
- Request a copy of your personal information;
- Opt-out of certain uses of your personal information (e.g., the sale or sharing or use for targeted ads)
If you wish to exercise any of the rights under your applicable data protection laws, please contact us at: email@example.com.
(c) Users under the age of 13
The Site is not intended to collect information from children under the age of 13. REdistribute does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 13, and you think that your child has given us personally identifiable information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Contacting us
REdistribute, LLC 9707 Key West Ave., Suite 300 Rockville, MD 20850-3915 info@REdistribute.com
11. Last Update
These terms were last updated on December 27, 2022.